- JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 62
DiscussionsLists all discussions that are created on the site.
TagsView tags that are created on the site and filter discussions by tags.
CategoriesView categories that are created for the site and filter discussions by categories.
MembersView profile of other members on the site.
BadgesView a list of achievable badges on the site.
Replied by on Saturday, December 31 2011, 10:26 AMThe solution that I like is this:
Media Server: mac mini + TV (HDMI connection)
Media Software: Plex Server + Plex Media Manager + Plex Media Player
That's all that's required.
Ways to extend the solution:
1. Connect a USB, SAN/LAN or Thunderbolt drives to the mac mini for extra storage and media content.
2. Get a Harmony One remote (from Logitech) and program it for all the key functions (very easy, takes a bit of time to set up if never used before). IR will do (
3. Add media channels to Plex to access other services such as netflix, youtube, music channels, etc.
4. Install remote buddy (from inspirit) to allow the use of the remote and control of most of the key mac programs.
1 vote by PM in Practice
0 response Add Yours
- There is no reply for this discussion yet
Discussions are now locked. You will not be able to reply to this discussion